Unordered List



"I am Altogether Different From Ruhi in Genuine" - Ruhanika Dhawan

The extremely adorable and rotund Ruhanika Dhawan who is winning the gatherings of people heart by depicting Ruhi in Balaji Telefilms' famous show Ye Hai Mohabbatein on Star Plus is an exceptionally savvy and honest young lady in genuine as well.

TellyBuzz tested this charming little child to know something about her genuine living.

Let us know something important to you.

I am an exceptionally pleasant individual yet once in a while I act insidious.

Do you like acting?

Yes, I cherish acting.

What are your interests?

I want to play and swim. I know swimming exceptionally well and I cherish swimming more than playing.

Do you like going to class?



Yes, I want to go to the school. I go for my shoots after my school then I get my work done and afterward rest.

Who is your closest companion on the sets?

Mihika Didi (Mihika Verma).

Who adores you the most on the sets and who bothers you the most on the sets?

Mihika Didi and Romi Chachu (Aly Goni) cherish me the most and my ADs (Assistant Directors) disturb me a considerable measure.

Do you like Ruhi? It is safe to say that you are similar to Ruhi, in actuality?

No, I don't care for Ruhi as I don't care for her name just. I adore my name Ruhanika. I am altogether different from Ruhi in genuine.

Do you like pets?

Yes; I don't care for mutts however I cherish puppies. I would love to have one at my home.

|Do your companions and instructors watch your show?

Yes, they do watch my show and they compliment me about my work.

What would you like to end up when you will grow up?

I need to be an on-screen character and a researcher.